So here’s the thing, and it’s a good thing;
– the rules are finished,
– they are being laid out as I write this by my artistic little brother,
– we have all the photos we need (thanks Nick & Guy),
– we have a name for our own imprint, just sorting out the logo,
– I’m well into building two of demo boards for Salute and Hong Kong Bill is beavering away on the other,
– Buntai are being painted,
– the printer is all ready to go and just needs the laid-out copy,
– North Star are waiting patiently for the books to arrive.
It’s all happening!
The name of our imprint for this and future games is The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare. We think this neatly sums up our approach to gaming and is pretty cool too 🙂
Easter weekend is a marathon village and monastery building session, so watch this space for regular updates.